The MAMMOTH Series decanter centrifuges provide solutions to all technological problems of solid-liquid and solid-liquid-liquid separation.Find out more
- casing/frame design which ensures minimum vibration and noise level;
- slenderness ratio up to 5.26:1, providing significant clarification length and volume, a remarkable advantage for processing;
- vibration measurement and monitoring system;
- stainless-steel of a high chemical-mechanical quality, according to processing requirements for all parts in contact with the product treated;
- wear protection of the screw coils, the product feed zone and solid discharge zone (recoverable and/or easily replaceable);
- automatic operation with minimum energy consumption;
- vibration isolating elements with high damping efficiency;
- automatic lubrication system managed by the control panel.
- Electro-mechanical ROTOVARIATOR: is designed and manufactured by Pieralisi and is patented worldwide it ensures the continuous adjustment of the decanter according to the characteristics of the product supplied, thanks to the electronic control which provides the automatic adjustment of the scroll differential speed based on the instantaneous load; it allows to save energy transferring a part of the torque to therotation of the main motor;
- Electrical panel and control system: measuring and monitoring system to control the main operating and process parameters; monitoring and control system of bearings’ temperature;
- Advanced wear protection: sintherized Tungsten Carbide tiles on the scroll areas mostly subject to wear;
- smooth start-up of the decanter bowl revolution and adjustment of its rotational speed by VDF on the main engine.
Total length (mm) 4380 Total width (mm) 1920 Total height (mm) 1990
Total length (mm) 5050 Total width (mm) 1920 Total height (mm) 1990