They are fitted with the following standard design features:
- casing/frame design which ensures minimum vibration and noise level;
- slenderness ratio up to 4.30:1, providing significant clarification length and volume, a remarkable advantage for processing;
- vibration measurement and monitoring system;
- stainless-steel of a high chemical-mechanical quality, according to processing requirements for all parts in contact with the product treated;
- wear protection of the screw coils, the product feed zone and solid discharge zone (recoverable and/or easily replaceable);
- automatic operation with minimum energy consumption;
- vibration isolating elements with high damping efficiency;
- smooth start-up of the decanter bowl revolution and adjustment of its rotational speed through the VDF on the main motor.
- Back drive: it ensures the continuous adjustment of the decanter according to the characteristics of the product supplied, thanks to the electronic control which provides the automatic adjustment of the scroll differential speed based on the instantaneous load
- Electrical panel and control system: measuring and monitoring system to control the main operating and process parameters and monitoring and control system of bearings’ temperature
- Advanced wear protection: Sintherized Tungsten Carbide tiles on the scroll areas mostly subject to wear
- Automatic lubrication system managed by the control panel.
Total length (mm) 1660 Total width (mm) 780 Total height (mm) 1095
Total length (mm) 1860 Total width (mm) 780 Total height (mm) 1095
Total length (mm) 2060 Total width (mm) 780 Total height (mm) 1095