The SCORPION series of decanter centrifuges constitute the last evolutionary step of the Pieralisi decanter range. With their state-of-the-art technology in two- and three-phase processing, they offer very high capacity and excellent yields.
The SCORPION series of decanter centrifuges, with the same flow rate, significantly reduce water consumption, compared to Pieralisi's other extractors.Find out more
Setting of the feeding point
The amount of time liquids (water-oil) or pomace remain inside the drum can be extended, depending on type, quality and conditions of the olives to be processed.
Setting of the liquid phases level
The volume of water and oil inside the drum can be increased or decreased, consequently prolonging the amount of time they remain there, depending on type, quality and conditions of the olives.
Setting of the screw revolutions
The differential speed of the screw can be modified, thereby modifying the amount of time the pomace remains along the side of the cone, and consequently its residual humidity and fat content, depending on type, quality and conditions of the olives.
- All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel.
- All parts subject to wear and tear (such as the screw, inlet product diffuser and pomace discharge bushes) are coated with wear-proof materials.
- Soft starter with variable frequency drive (VFD).
- Electronic control of the drum speed (rpm) and differential speed of the screw (models with Rotovariatore - optional).
- Optional alternate-motion solids scraper with pneumatic control.
- Insulation from the ground by means of anti-vibration supports.
Installed power (kW) 22 Total length (mm) 3150 Total width (mm) 1500 Total height (mm) 1760
Installed power (kW) 30 Total length (mm) 3560 Total width (mm) 1500 Total height (mm) 1760
Installed power (kW) 30 Total length (mm) 3970 Total width (mm) 1500 Total height (mm) 1760