- casing/frame design which ensures minimum vibration and noise level;
- slenderness ratio up to 5.28:1, providing significant clarification length and volume, a remarkable advantage for processing;
- vibration measurement and monitoring system;
- stainless steel of a high chemical-mechanical quality, according to processing requirements for all parts in contact with the product processed;
- wear protection of the screw coils, the product feed zone and solid discharge zone (recoverable and/or easily replaceable);
- automatic operation with minimum energy consumption;
- vibration isolating elements with high damping efficiency;
- smooth start-up of the decanter centrifuge drum revolution and adjustment of its rotational speed via VDF;
- automatic lubrication system managed from the control panel.
- Electronic Rotovariator: this device is designed and manufactured by Pieralisi and is patented world-wide. It ensures the continuous automatic adjustment of the decanter centrifuge according to the characteristics of the product fed, thanks to the electronic control which provides the automatic adjustment of the screw differential speed based on the instantaneous load; it saves energy, as it transfers part of the torque absorbed to the main motor;
- Electrical control panel and control system: measuring and monitoring system to control the main operating and process parameters; bearing temperature monitoring and control system;
- Advanced wear protection: sintered tungsten carbide plates on the screw areas most subject to wear.
ELECTRIC CONTROL PANEL
The JUMBO series is designed also to operate in screw torque control mode, whereby the parameters are monitored and managed by a latest-generation touch-screen operator panel. This version, combined with the innovative characteristics of our decanter centrifuge, maximises the degree of dewatering of the separated solids.
The electrical control panel designed for the JUMBO series consists of two sections:
1. power control and distribution;
2. process parameters management.
This second section features an operator panel which allows the constant monitoring of the operating status of the centrifugal extractor and of the process parameters.
Total length (mm) 3375 Total width (mm) 1580 Total height (mm) 1720
Total length (mm) 3895 Total width (mm) 1580 Total height (mm) 1720
Total length (mm) 4305 Total width (mm) 1580 Total height (mm) 1720