Pieralisi Maip SpA, one of the leading players on the global scene for the supply of centrifugal separation and extraction solutions for multiple applications: Environmental, Food and beverage, Recycling, Mineral fuels and lubricants, Chemical and pharmaceutical, Animal by-products and more is looking for:
Junior Decanter Design Engineer Internship
Job description and responsibility:
- Work under the support and supervision of other team-members to develop and apply advanced technological solutions to Pieralisi rotating machineries both with horizontal axis (decanters) and with vertical axis (separators);
- Activity will also include development of all other Pieralisi machineries present in the modern OOD and SSD installation plant like malaxers, knaeders and different auxiliaries;
- Validate the performance of the developed solution through tests and applications on the target product to mature the technology to be transferred to serial production;
- Document technology and results through suitable technical files, patent applications, technical reports with a high focus on commit and on-time delivery;
- Stay up to date with advances in system technologies to seek out new ideas and applications.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Basic knowledge of static, thermal and transient analyses with FEM.
- One or more commercial CAD tools (CATIA V5 preferred);
- One or more commercial CAE mechanical design tools (Ansys preferred);
- MS Office (Powerpoint and Excel).
- English (Intermediate level).
- Mechanical design concepts and their sizing;
- Machinery directives (UNI EN);
- Knowledge of machine rotary concepts and related validation on test benches and in the field.
- Basic analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Highly focused on numbers, processes and innovation;
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team;
- Passion to take an innovative idea from a concept to a product with a structured process;
- Ability to define priorities and achieve assigned objectives;
- Ability to communicate effectively in Italian / English.
Previous experience required:
Minimum 0-2 years in similar role, recent graduate.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed resume and cover letter with authorization for GDPR 679/16: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification (l. 903/77).