Pieralisi Spain, one of the leading players on the global scene for the supply of centrifugal separation and extraction solutions for multiple applications: Environmental, Food and beverage, Recycling, mineral fuels and lubricants, Chemical and pharmaceutical, Animal by products and more, is looking for:
Part & Service Manager
Job description and Responsability:
- Define and implement different activities related with engineering design projects bringing operational, material and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation controls to the company. The P&S manager will effectively communicate and foster growth among the executive team and all employees.
- Design commercial and organizational strategy of after sales, techniques, and methods to be implemented along customer service process.
- Identify areas of improvement within the department, design and implement solutions for continuous improvement. Analyse internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Create synergies with the teams in the commercial area in order to have a wide vision of the customer journey. Act as focal point between sales and after sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Draw up the department annual budget (sales, operative costs forecast).
- Monthly report of budget vs results to the Spain Managing Director.
- Supervise/ oversight that the different activities assigned to the parts & service technicians are aligned with customer requirements.
- Produce operation reports to the Spain Managing Director.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operation planning.
- Responsible for managing credit and customer receivables policy.
- Act as focal point with Commercial area ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, providers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Lead the team to encourage maximum performance and dedication, stablishing clear objectives.
Formal Education & Certification
- Master´s Degree Mechanical/ Technical Engineering.
- And/or Master´s Business Degree with technical background.
- Previous experience of 5 years in a similar role.
- Implement, organize, and manage all after sale service ensuring the right support to all Pieralisi Spain & Portugal customers creating long terms relationships/links.
- One or more commercial CAD tools (CATIA V5 preferred)
- Infor LN;
- MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- English (Intermediate level)
- Machine design knowledge.
- Electrical and digital schematics knowledge.
- Expert level experience in operations area/engineering and business acumen.
- Flexible and independent, interpersonal skillls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, details oriented.
- Ability to keep attention on multiple activities to be managed in parallel.
- Ability to simplify difficult topics thinking from a customers' perspective.
- Ability to define priorities and achieve assigned objectives.
- Problem solving skills.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed resume with authorization for GDPR 679/16 to firstname.lastname@example.org